Donaldson DPF Mufflers offer significant emission reductions for your diesel powered vehicle. DPF Mufflers are available for engines that are 1994 and newer, and meet the requirements of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and California Air Resources Board (CARB) diesel retrofit programs.
• Removes over 85% of diesel particulate matter (PM).
• Meet U.S. EPA Voluntary Retrofit Program and CARB’s Diesel Risk Reduction
Program (DRRP) emissions requirements
• Meet U.S. Federal noise regulations
Durable and Warranted
• Meet warranty requirements defined by the U.S. EPA and CARB DRRP
• Constructed of aluminized-409 grade stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
Engineered for Performance
• Patented flow distribution devices1: - enhance performance and emission reduction- deliver uniform airflow and temperature across
the entire catalyst- reduce exhaust backpressure
• Backpressure monitor (supplied) signals when filter cleaning is necessary
• Take-apart design enables easy access to the filter for cleaning